Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 234 - Tuber Tuesday [4]

Tuber Tuesday is hosted by Emily over at her fabulous blog AyeCaptain Reviews (go check her out!)



The purpose of Tuber Tuesday is to share a great video you've found throughout the week. It can be funny, inspirational, gut-wrenching, interesting, a book
trailer, a movie trailer, an author chat, or anything else you want to share!




----------



I absolutely love Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm pretty sure the animated show is done and I wasn't able to catch the last 2 seasons. I'm planning on getting them on DVD because it's just a great show! Trust me lol. So when I went to go see Transformers the other night (which was a FANTASTIC movie) I saw this teaser....

I pretty much squealed the whole time I watched it. I can't wait to see more trailers.

And you know I kind of enjoy M. Night Shyamalan's movies.





3 comments:

Jenni @ Falling Off The Shelf said...

I saw this trailer already too!! It looks great. Although, I've never seen the animated show, I can't wait for the movie.

Kimberly Swan said...

I hadn't seen this trailer, but it will definitely be on my things to do list next summer. :)

Emily Ruth said...

I ADORE shayamalan's movies! can't wait to see this... thanks for sharing

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin