Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 220 - Teaser Tuesday [19]

Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:







-Grab your current read.
-Let the book fall open to a random page.
-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
-You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
-Please avoid spoilers!










"When I was a girl, my thoughts were so simple, and my ideas had only two tones. I wanted to both talk to no end and never open my mouth again except to kiss him." (30)

6 comments:

Melissa O. said...

What a great teaser! This book sounds good, I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your review!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Such a sweet teaser!

Cecelia said...

Lovely teaser!

Jo-Jo said...

That's cute...talking and kissing...what else does anyone need?

Teddyree said...

Now that's a teaser! Hope you're enjoying the read :-)

Victoria said...

This sounds like an interesting read, nice teaser. :)

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin