Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 222 - Thursday Thunks [11]

Welcome to the July 16th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog.



We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....




This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the number 15 and the color of windows.



1. Do you know anyone with heterochromia? Does it freak you out or do you think it's interesting?

No, I don't. I've never seen a person in real life with the condition. I have seen a dog or two, but no cats either. It doesn't freak me out at all though. I think it's unique and beautiful actually.

2. Should a 5th face be added to Mount Rushmore? If so, who?

Uh, no because that would be a big ass waste of money and time.

3. If you could live on any planet other than earth, which one would you choose and why?

In real life - none because I'd pretty much die on any other planet in our Solar System. I took Astrononmy last year in college, two semesters worth, and the planets make look pretty but the atmospheres are deadly. So I'll stick with Earth, thank you very much.... But say all the planets were comfortable and okay to live on, I'd pick Uranus just so I can say "Oh, yeah I'm from Uranus" lol

4. We're going to spend the night at a reportedly haunted location, are you going with us?If so, which reportedly haunted place are we going?

Hmm, considering I'd be the first one to die and/or get injured at this said haunted location I think I'll pass. Thanks though =)

5. Did you play The Queen's Meme this week? If so, was it fair of The Queen to put Berleen in the dungeon by association with Kimber? (We all know Kimber deserved it, but Berleen?!)

I'm afraid I missed the memo on this one lol

6. What color is the towel(s) hanging in your bathroom?

Well, I have an assortment of colored towels hanging for use in the bathroom. The ones that we're not supposed to touch are white with fish and seahorses on them. Water/ocean theme + Bathrooms = I know verrrry orignal =)

7. Tell us something funny that happened to you recently.

Hm well just an hour ago some guy named Wisdom hit on me in the parking lot on my college campus. I laughed when he told me his name. He didn't mind but I just thought it was funny.

8. We just bought you a cow. Do you kill it & grill it, feed it & milk it, or sell it?

I eat meat, sorry can't help it. But I couldn't eat a live cow staring me in the face. I'd feel horrible sending it off to get diced up. I'd feed it, definitely. Name is Bessie too =) or Heffer if it was a boy. I miss Rocko's Modern Life lol. I'd maybe milk it, or try to at least, but I wouldn't drink the milk even though I'm a huge milk fan. Something about warm milk coming out of cow utters scares me. I'd rather pretend it's just another man-made beverage product. Don't pop my bubble!

9. It's 115 degrees outside (46 degrees Celsius), are you able to go without Air Conditioning?

Ha, no. I need the A/C on when it's like in the high 80s.

10. When you visit the zoo do you wonder which animal tastes better with a bit of butter & spices?

No sorry. I don't think of eating zoo animals.

11. Dog ate your homework/work papers. Does it crap out Shakespeare, quantum physics, or just crap?

Just crap I'm afraid. That would be awesome if one of my boys crapped out my homework and it was still legible and whole. I'd totally still turn it in.

12. We are taking you to a broadway show, what are we going to see?

Never been to one. I want to go though. When are you taking me? Let's go see The Lion King or Cats...I've always wanted to see Cats. I wanna know what the big deal is!!!

13. Gunshots in your neighborhood. Pop, pop, pop. Do you go out to take a look, or hide?

How bout hide behind my door while peeking out to be nosy? I'm not going outside, I don't want to get shot.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin