Friday, July 03, 2009

Day 209- Friday Finds [4]


**Hosted by MizB, click here to see more Friday Finds

I usually add a lot of books on my TBR list throughout the week. This is just a small glimpse into the ones that were added on recently.

Please let me know your thoughts on a book you've read from the list. Or tell me about a good book you've found this week.









My finds this week:






Thirteen Orphans :: Jane Lindskold
The Unit :: Ninni Holmqvist
The Missing Ink :: Karen E. Olson




The President's Daughter :: Ellen Emerson White
Jumping Off Swings :: Jo Knowles
Fear the Worst :: Linwood Barclay


7 comments:

Kristen said...

I've heard of a bunch of these, but haven't read them. I definitely want to read 13 Orphans though. :)

Marie said...

I wrote one of the essays in Cassette From My Ex! You must get that one ;)

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Kristen - So do I! I love the sound of 13 orphans.

Marie - Duh! That's one of the main reasons why I want it =)

avisannschild said...

I want to read The Unit too!

-.- said...

The Unit looks really good. The Missing Ink and Jumping Off Swings are new ones for me, both look really good.

~ Popin

Darlene said...

Lots of great picks - and a few that I'll be reading this summer like The Unit and Fear the Worst.

Missy B. said...

I can't wait to read Jumping Off Swings - Great finds!!

http://missysbooknook.blogspot.com/2009/07/friday-finds-july-3-2009.html

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin