Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 233 - It's Monday!

Photo credit : Moriza

It's Monday! What are you reading this week?, hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog, is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.





Books Gobbled Last Week:
None *tear*




Currently Gobbling Down This Week:
Undone :: Karin Slaughter
Eye of the Whale :: Douglas Carlton Abrams







**Sidenote(s)/FYI**
-I've taken The Blue Pen off my list because I'm putting the e-book on hold for now. I'm really trying to get a Sony eReader for my birthday (in September) and that will really help with my e-books.
-I would have finished Undone last night but I went to see Transformers instead lol. (Awesome movie btw!!)
-Oh and I got a 91 on my pre-calc final, yay! Don't ask me how that happened lol.
-Hopefully I'll get back in a stable reading groove soon *crosses fingers*



7 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats on the 91! Have a great week of reading.

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

It's ok! We all have weeks like that. Here is mine mine

K said...

I just picked up Fractured by Karen Slaughter this week which i hope to get to soon.
Will wait for your review on Undone - i've only read one book of hers so far and i loved that one.
Happy Reading and congrats on the 91


Slip Carefully

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

I just received undone in the mail Friday. I hope to get to it soon!


Have fun! Mine is up at www.booknerdextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Don't worry about not having finished any books last week. I'm on the same page, maybe even worse since it's taking me ten days now to finish one book. How sad is that!? Lol! Hopefully this week you'll be able to finish the planned books.

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart.

{{{HUGS}}}

I hate when life gets in the way of my reading. :(

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Congrats on the 91! Hope you get more reading time this week :)

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin