Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Day 213 - Tuber Tuesday [3]

Tuber Tuesday is hosted by Emily over at her fabulous blog AyeCaptain Reviews (go check her out!)


The purpose of Tuber Tuesday is to share a great video you've found throughout the week. It can be funny, inspirational, gut-wrenching, interesting, a book trailer, a movie trailer, an author chat, or anything else you want to share!



----------


Here's the other video I wanted to show you all that I mentioned about last week. This is another Michael Jackson song I hadn't heard of. It's called 'Dirty Diana' and it's really good! I'm sure a lot of people have heard of it, just wanted to share the video in case you were like me and living under a rock =)


1 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

no I'm living under a rock too ;)

great video!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin