Thursday, July 09, 2009

Day 215 - Thursday Thunks [10]

Welcome to the July 9th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog.


We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....





This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 141 and the color of your underwear.









1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious?


Yeah, sometimes. That stupid little demon on my shoulder screams at me and makes me feel guilty at times.


2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?


Haha no, I recently got them taken out (beginning of May). Wanna see? ====>


3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?

I'm creamy all the way!

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?

My right.

5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?

What an odd question lol. I don't really have a favorite kitchen utensils. I like spoons. Mine are all silver. Except my neice's spoons, they come in a variety of colors and sizes =)

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?

No, I missed it =( I had to work.

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?

Nope, but two of my friends graduated from college. One didn't celebrate cuz she's silly and didn't care. The other invited me to her party but I couldn't go.

8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?

Black with white stripes - I don't know why.

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?

Jeez, first I gotta think that far back to remember who it was.....Gimme a minute....I'm drawing a blank...Oh yeah, my middle school had different "teams" for our grades. So we all had like 5 or 6 different teachers. So gotta be more specific on who you'd like to talk to. But I suppose I was an alright 6th grader - pretty average with a tendency to do pretty okay work with a sprinkle of excellent work.

10. Can you draw a perfect circle?

No, and if you can you suck!!

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?

I wasn't ever the scratch and sniff type...

12. What does your sibling do for a living?

My younger sister works with my mom at a 7-11. My older sister moved the California and last I heard she got demoted from a narcotics detective to a securtiy guard for a school. *giggles* Karma's a bitch huh sis? lol (Sorry bout that lol)

13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?

I think you could have limited it to either light switches OR electrical outlets...*sigh*...let's see, 6 electrical outlets and one light switch on the wall. I guess that wasn't so bad.

14. Do you know sign language?

No, but I wish I did. My stupid college will let you take it but they don't really count it as a foreign language. *flips them off* That could be foreign, right?

15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?

Lol, sometimes. My mom's back is just fine =)

16. And the sheets on your bed look like....?

White with blue stripes. I definitely need to go bed sheet shopping...

17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't?

Babies lol. Everyone I went to high school with has one or two...or even three. Apparently it's cool to procreate with each other all willy nilly like.





8 comments:

Megan, Life Revamped said...

Great list!


Here's my thunks , too!

Alaine said...

My 23 year old daughter is having hers out next Friday and they are impacted in her jaw so I'm thinking it's not going to be fun!

Vanniedosa said...

oh gosh; you saved your teeth! lol. well; mine is hidden somehwere too - who knows the tooth fairy might gimme something for it. hahahaha
great answers!! mine's HERE, hope to see you there too :)

Hootin Anni said...

Oh ya....been there, done that....and I wanted kids for my very own. Now, 50 years later, I wonder WHY! rofl

I've done thunked. If you'd like to stop by and visit, I'd really appreciate it. Have a great Thursday.

Christine said...

Hey Mishel!
Great list! I love the pics of your wisdom teeth! LOL My dentist has been after me for over a year to get my wisdom teeth pulled and I just can't bring myself to do it. I know I have to, but ugh. And I'm not even the "scared of the dentist" type. :S

I am Harriet said...

I've saved my teeth and my children's too.
Don't know why.
Happy Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/whoopie-thursday.html

Miranda said...

Great list!

Mishel said...

Alaine - Aw tell her good luck, and to you too lol. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I don't usually save my teeth, but these suckers were so big and they gave them to me in a little pouch that I decided to keep them. I'm just glad they weren't impacted like your daughters =(

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin