Friday, January 28, 2011

Home Away From Home



I'll now be doing reviews for a pretty awesome blog called Rex Robot Reviews and I hope to find a cozy little spot that will become a second home for my bookish thoughts.





I hope you all will check out all the great reviews going on and of course come visit when I do my thing!
 
**This post will also serve as a reference page to all of my reviews featured at Rex Robot Reviews.**


Upcoming Reviews:
  • Angel Burn :: LA Weatherly (May 2011)
Completed Reviews:

2 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I hope you will enjoy your new home away from home :)

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Thanks so much blodeuedd! I hope you'll go visit Rex Robot when my reviews are up and running =) I absolutely adore your comments.

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin