Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 219 - Very Long Overdue...

I can't believe I haven't properly thanked every one of these great bloggers who have given me awards. I'm so sorry everyone!!! From now on I really have to do a thank you post as soon as I receive one.


----------

The Lemonade Award

Thank you Jo from Ink and Paper, Jacqueline from The Eclectic Book Lover, & LuAnn from Reading Frenzy

The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude.

Here are the rules for accepting the award:

1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.


I'd like to pass this on to some new blogs I've just recently come across:

  1. Literature Crazy
  2. Shona's Book Shelf
  3. Slip Carefully...
  4. She Reads and Reads
  5. Escape In A Book
  6. Books Love Us
  7. Falling Off the Shelf

----------

The Humane Award


Thank you to J. Kaye from J. Kaye's Book Blog & Sheri from A Novel Menagerie

To quote J. Kaye =):

"The Humane Award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. This award is to thank them for their growing friendships through the blog world."

I'd like to pass this on to:

  1. Fantasy Dreamer's Ramblings
  2. Cupcake Witch
  3. Presenting Lenore
  4. Bookfan- Mary
  5. Peeking Between the Pages

----------

The Literary Blogger Award



Thank you Victoria aka PhantomInkheart

Thanks to Diane from The Book Resort for creating this new & very charming looking award.The Literary Blogger Award acknowledges bloggers who energize & inspire reading by going the extra mile. These amazing bloggers make reading fun & enhance the delight of reading!

The Rules:

1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.


I'd like to pass this on to:
  1. A Few Minutes with Michael
  2. J. Kaye's Book Blog
  3. Bookworming in the 21st Century
  4. A Novel Menagerie
  5. Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings

----------

One Lovely Blog Award


This award is given to new blogs and blogging friends discovered. I thank you for discovering my blog and feeling it worthy of your recognition :)

I'd like to pass this on to:

----------

Friendly Blogger Award



Thank you Teddyree from The Eclectic Reader

I think this one is pretty self explanatory =)

I'd like to pass this on to:

  1. Melissa's Bookshelf
  2. Barney's Book Blog
  3. The Happily Ever After...
  4. Another Book Blog Whore

----------


A Bookworm's Award for Bookfriends

Thank you Melissa from Melissa's Bookshelf

Not quite sure the rules or background on this one...

I'd like to pass this on to:

  1. Alpha Heroes
  2. Reading Extravaganza
  3. Addicted to Books
  4. A Flight of Minds

----------


Enchanted Award
Thank you Lily from Reading Extravaganza

The only requirement for this award is that you shared it with whomever you like, sharing the love is always a good thing. The blog has to show only one characteristic, caring. So, start sharing this enchanted award with five other bloggers. Let your bloggers know they have received this enchanted award. (Remember, fairies are fickle wee things, don't incur their displeasure by ignoring their gift.)

I'd like to pass this on to:

----------

Phew... =)

21 comments:

Melissa O. said...

Wow, congrats on all your awards--they are well-deserved! I'm a bit behind in posting my thank-you's, too, but I'll try to do it this week.

Thank you for my award :-D

K said...

Hey Mishel,
Thanks a lot for the award. And congrats to everyone else who received one as well

LuAnn said...

Thanks so much, Mishel.

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks. :o) congrats on all of your awards!

Alaine said...

Thank you so much for the award! I have trouble keeping up with them too so don't feel bad!

avisannschild said...

Thank you for the award and congrats on all of yours!

I love the name of your blog, by the way!

ANovelMenagerie said...

You're more than welcome! Thanks for the award back! That's soooo cool!

Anonymous said...

You are so smart by doing all your awards in one post. Congratulations! I can't think of a more deserving blogger...you rock!

Jess said...

Congrats on all the awards! Thanks for sending one of them my way. I absolutely love your blog -- keep up the fantastic work!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Congratulations on the awards. You're very deserving :) Thanks for passing on the Humane Award to me!

Literature Crazy said...

Thank you so much for the award. I'm seriously behind in posting my thank yous, I'll have to get to that very soon (I'm such a procrastinator).

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards. And thank you for The Literary Blogger Award.

Minding Spot said...

Congrats on your awards! You deserve it!!

Thanks for thinking of me :)

Wendy

Donna said...

Awesome awards! Congratulations! You deserve every one of them.

Thank you for awarding me the Humane Award!!! ^_^

Darlene said...

Congrats on all your well deserved awards Mishel! And thank you so much for awarding me the Humane Award. I really appreciate it. I love coming to visit your blog!

Victoria said...

Thank you for the award. :) And congrats on all you've received!

Lenore Appelhans said...

Thank you! I've been trying to be better about leaving comments this year, and looks like it is paying off :)

Christine said...

Congrats on all of your received awards!!! You're obviously well loved! =)

Thank you so much for "Friendly Blogger Award." You made my day!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW - Congratulations! You are going to need to clean a book shelf off the awards! :)

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

I posted the award here.

Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Wow! That's a whole bunch of award love! Congratulations, they're all very well deserved. And thank you for honoring me with one too!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin