Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 226 - It's Monday!

Photo credit : Moriza

It's Monday! What are you reading this week?, hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog, is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.






Books Gobbled Last Week:
Wake :: Lisa McMann



Currently Gobbling Down This Week:
Undone :: Karin Slaughter
The Blue Pen :: Lisa Rusczyk








**Sidenote(s)/FYI**
-So I've totally been slacking in my reading, I don't know what's wrong with me.

-I did pretty much inhale Wake, which is good. But I have a feeling it'll take me a while to finish The Blue Pen because I have to read it on my computer.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're not alone with the slacking. I have had troubles reading more than one book per week for more than a month now! It's honestly ridiculous and I hope it'll go away soon.

Donna said...

I get into funks on reading sometimes too. A lot of times it's usually because so much is going on, I'm just too tired.

I hope you enjoy your reading. :)

Kristen said...

I totally understand girl! I only read ONE book last week.. *shakes head at self* Good luck on next week's readings!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin