Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Day 3

Venti, non-fat, no whip white mocha. Extra hot. 12pm, lunch time, I have a date with you.

Dragging myself out of bed today was a struggle. Not that I did anything draining yesterday. Just sleepy. Another exciting day at work will no doubt stimulate me. Hah, sarcasm much?

Procrastination has seem to become my beloved companion these days. We share a love-hate relationship. The end of the semester at school was dealt a pretty hard blow by my evil friend. However, finding out that I was exempt from two of my finals makes me smile. Seems my friend hasn't dragged me down yet. 2 points for me!

I was driving to the AQ* this morning on a very well-used busy road here in town that just happens to be under major construction. Apparently the city wants to fit more cars on an already busy road. Try to make it easier around traffic time. Yeah, not happening when you add to the equation. And all the orange construction cones and conjested area makes driving on it tons of fun. Probably get to do it for a year or two more, lovely. Anywho, the point is there's a lot of machinery on both sides of the road. Different sized excavators and cranes. And as I look at them I always think of them as living creatures. Sleeping giants that could come alive at any moment. Silly, I know. Maybe too much transformers when I was a kid, I don't know. But it made me smile as I passed them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin