Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Day 25 - Goodbye 2008

So it's time to say goodbye to another year - 2008. It's been an interesting year for me. Nothing really stands out at the precise moment. I do know that I am ready for 2009 to start. I'm ready to make some changes, start new things, wrap up the old, and just be happier. I just want to be an all around better person and I think breaking away from certain things in my life will enable me to feel better about myself. So maybe a change in atmosphere is what I need.

Spring semester will be starting in a week or two. I'm not really that excited about that. I liked having this break from school. Just reading and working and not having to do much. But who doesn't like breaks?

Tonight won't be that crazy for me. My love will be with me, which is always a blessing. I'll be with my mom and neice and my sister will get off of work in enough time to watch the ball drop. Won't be partying really. I dont' necessarily feel the need to. I'm just anxious to get the 'show on the road' and start the new year. And I'm ready to dive into my pile of new books!! ^_^

I do hope everyone has a safe new year's eve though.





2 comments:

Karen Mahoney said...

Hey, nice blog. :)

Happy New Year!

Cheers,
Karen

Anonymous said...

With the book challenges beginning, I am late getting over here. Sorry about that!

Happy New Year! It's going to be a great year!!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin