Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 16 - Challenges

I can't help but join a few more (=





Read Your Name Challenge 2009
  • Magic Bites :: Ilona Andrews
  • Industrial Magic :: Kelley Armstrong
  • Strange Angels :: Lili St. Crow
  • Host :: Stephenie Meyer
  • Everything Sucks :: Hannah Friedman
  • Lament :: Maggie Stiefvater

Info for this challenge

What's In A Name 2

  • Profession: The Smoke Thief :: Shana Abe
  • Time of Day: Veil of Midnight :: Lara Adrian
  • Relative: Daughter of the Blood :: Anne Bishop
  • Body Part: The Lovely Bones :: Alice Sebold
  • Building: House Rules :: Heather Lewis
  • Medical Condition: Burned :: Ellen Hopkins

Info for this challenge

I think I'm going to start going to the library and get my books there. I have this weird thing with owning my books and not sharing well with others (hah, I share it's just I like to collect and own my books) And sadly I don't have the money to spend on every book I read. Besides I know my mom secretely hates it when I bug her to buy books for me every few months, even though she says "Of course you can get more books." So I think I'm going to just invest in the ones that I really really like and purchase those and just read the rest. (= Since I'm getting a BN gift card for Christmas I won't be going to the library anytime soon but I wanted to join nonetheless. This list will be updated in the months to come...

Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge

  1. .
  2. .
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .
  6. .
  7. .
  8. .
  9. .
  10. .
  11. .
  12. .
  13. .
  14. .
  15. .
  16. .
  17. .
  18. .
  19. .
  20. .
  21. .
  22. .
  23. .
  24. .
  25. .

Info for this challenge

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Hey, I just wanted to drop by and say thanks for joining the Read Your Name Challenge, and Welcome.:)

- Victoria

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! Thrilled to have you join in this one. :) I just love the library!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin