Saturday, December 20, 2008

Day 14

Back to work. I had the last three days off and while it was so nice to sleep in all three days I spent them all with my mom. Which isn't bad, mind you, just...exhausting. I won't go into detail because I do love my mom with all my heart but she can be a bit frustrating. But I found myself wishing I was at work a lot of the time.

Ah, so I have a Christmas party to go to tonight with the fam. Going to visit my mom's brother and assorted family members that we aren't even close to. Hah. It's sad really. I don't consider them family at all because of the way they have treated my mom her whole life. But she has repeatedly begged my sister and I not to say anything to them about their attitude on life. Or comment on how horribly hypocritical they are. Whatever. I suppose they'll get what they deserve sometime in the future. I'll just go and put on a smile and pretend everything is wonderful. It's what I do best.

Sunlight, Moonlight is driving me crazy. It's taking me much too long to get through it and I really would like to put it down. But I won't. I'll finish it. I'm just ready to review it and move on to another book. Sigh. I'll save my comments for the review, which will be up hopefully by Monday or Tuesday. Speaking of which I should go read it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin