Sunday, December 07, 2008

Day 1

Instead of racking my brain for clever and insightful titles I will simply lable by numbers. Seems reasonable enough when one feels as lost as I do. Although I do see myself changing that idea sometime in the future. I seem to be a very indecisive person and that causes my brain to change its mind every so often.

You know, I used to be able to think clearly and rationally, but something happened, and to put it bluntly...I became an idiot. I'm afraid that t.v. and the internet has made my brain entirely too lazy and my creative side has completely run away. It's hard for me to think for myself at times. Sad, huh?

I'd like to be a better person. Maybe fake-blogging will help. I say fake because I would never consider myself a true blogger. How I envy those who actually blog and blog well. The concept is simple really. Write about your thoughts or about things in your life that you are interested it. Well then, why am I freaking out about it? Hmm, I don't know.

I suppose this "blog" is more for myself. To keep track of...everything, I guess.

If anyone does read this, and you feel the urge to comment, please do so. They will be welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin