Thursday, October 01, 2009

Day 298 - Threadless Thursday [3]




CALLING ALL T-SHIRT JUNKIES!!


Your Mission - should you accept:

1. Visit one of the following (awesome) t-shirt companies and choose your favorite out of the newest batch.

2. Post your pick on your blog so we can all contemplate emptying our pockets for it.Make sure to leave a link to the page you got it from so we can visit.

3. Come back here and leave a link to your post.

4. Show other fellow t-shirt junkies love by commenting on their choice.


----------




So week 3 and I broke my own rules already =) On last week's edition I had a comment from a nice guy named Chris. He was hoping I'd feature one of his t-shirts from RizzoTees sometime. I checked it out and instantly fell in love with the shirt below. I knew it was perfect for this week because I had actually heard the phrase last week! Got a good chuckle out of it...



On Snap - lol who knew flowcharts could be so fun =)


1 comments:

Cheryl said...

LOL. the tee from RizzoTees is funny.

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin