Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 323 - It's Monday!

It's Monday! What are you reading this week?, hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog, is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.



Books Gobbled Last Week:
The Bargain :: Mary Jo Putney
Cleopatra's Daughter :: Michelle Moran


Gobbling Down This Week:
Hush, Hush :: Becca Fitzpatrick
Kissing Games of the World :: Sandi Kahn Shelton





**Sidenote(s)/FYI**
-Reviews for THE BARGAIN and CLEOPATRA'S DAUGHTER should be up this week so I hope you'll stick around for those.

-Don't forget to check out my giveaways on my sidebar with more coming soon!!




3 comments:

Teddyree said...

I loved Cleopatra's Daughter, hope you did too! I'll be back for your reviews. Happy reading, enjoy Hush, Hush.

PolishOutlander said...

I'm waiting for my copy of Cleopatra's Daughter from the library. Loved her previous two books.

Anonymous said...

Loved Hush, Hush!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin