Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 206 - Teaser Tuesday [17]

Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:



-Grab your current read.-Let the book fall open to a random page.
-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
-You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
-Please avoid spoilers!






" 'I'm the mirror?" she said then, looking up at him. "You've stolen my soul," he said. "Lock the door behind you, and don't open it again tonight." Then he was gone. " (348)

The Vampire Diaries: The Struggle :: L.J. Smith

11 comments:

Teddyree said...

Ooh great teaser, this one sounds like something I'd read

Unknown said...

Scary but intriguing teaser..Here's mine

Melissa O. said...

Mmmm, that's a good teaser. Funny I don't even remember that line, but it's a good one!!

Lisa said...

Lots and lots of vampire books out these days, aren't there? Good choice for a teaser!

My teaser is posted here.

Kristen said...

*shivers* That was definitely a teaser ;).

Anonymous said...

It sounds like my neice, who loves Twilight, etc., would be crazy about this one. Thanks for posting about it!

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

What a perfect teaser! Stole my soul. Gotta love those vampires!

Here's mine!

kayerj said...

hmmmm, I wonder what is going on? I am here

Andrea said...

Great teaser! This book is on my WL!

Jenny Girl said...

Great teaser! Here's my teasers

Erica said...

Sounds good, I might check it out!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin