Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 205 - It's Monday!

Photo credit : Moriza

It's Monday! What are you reading this week?, hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog, is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.



Books Gobbled Last Week:



Currently Gobbling Down This Week:
The Vampire Diaries: The Struggle
Running With Scissors: Augusten Burroughs





**Sidenote(s)/FYI**
-I really wish I took a break this summer so I could concentrate more on reading and the blog...
-Another math test Tuesday, so I've been trying to study and do homework. Keyword there: trying...haven't been very successful. I hope I do well.
-Also, speech numero dos is up on Thursday and I've hardly worked on it *sigh* I really hate that class *growls*
-So I'll be having a review for the first Vampire Diaries book up soon, also my 1st speech will be posted later on today or tomorrow.
-The review for A Worthy Legacy will be posted early July so look for that!


4 comments:

Teddyree said...

Both your reads for this week are on my wishlist. Heard good things about both of them. Have a great reading week!

Kristen said...

I'm curious to see what you think of Vampire Diaries, I haven't read either of her series yet - I think the daunting 3 book combo paperbacks scare me away from them. :)

Cheryl said...

Enjoy your reads. I read Th4e Chris Farley Show as well

Anonymous said...

Oh no, The Vampire Diaries is another series I wanna read! There are really too many great books out there...lol! I need to clone myself a few times, but then that would mean there are more crazy people in the world. :(

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin