Welcome to the June 11th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog.
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 1 (because I am) and the color nude.
1. What is your least favorite candy bar?
2. If I were to call you, what would you say?
3. What is your favorite type of leaf?
Uhh...Four leaf clover =) Or maybe a maple leaf. Oooh I know. The tree star from Land Before Time!!!
4. When was the last time you....
- had sex? January - yes it's been a while lol
- swam in a lake? Never actually.
- went barefoot outside? A couple of hours ago
- ate peas? Yum I love peas! A couple of nights ago.
5. Since Father's Day is right around the corner, tell us about the person that you are celebrating.
I'm not close to my Dad at all. So I won't be celebrating the day.
6. Were you dropped on your head as a child?
I'm sure I was.
7. How often do you clean your toilet?
Not as often as I should.
8. Have you ever been sunburned? Tell us about it.
I'm so lucky to have taken after my mother (white girl) and not my father (the asian one) *sigh* I burn terribly. I burned last summer and still have the marks lol true story! But no, after a good burning session I usually get tan afterwards, but it sucks to go through all that just to get darker for a lil while.
9. On average, how many hours a sleep do you get a night?
Probably around 6ish.
10 How many hours did you get last night?
8 - wow lol bonus hours!!
11. Take a picture of something. Post it.
Went to go see what my cat, Binx, was up to...
12. Are the bottom of your feet dirty?
13. Do you know the names of every member of the family who lives next door to you?
No I do not. I don't really talk to any of my neighbors.