Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
1. How many golf balls can fit inside a full sized school bus?
Hmm, I guess a whole lot.
2. Who decided the alphabet order?
I could Google the answer but I'm too lazy. Whoever came up with the alphabet was the boss I'm guessing.
3. Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?
Good question. I'll have to call them and ask since I'm best buds with Ronald McDonald.
4. You go to a nice restaurant and they are offering free samples of cheese. You take a bite and it's delicious. Then they tell you the cheese is processed with maggots in it which make the great texture and flavor. Do you vomit at the thought of maggots, think "oh well but no more", or just ask for another sample?
If it was good I'd like to say it wouldn't matter. I'd prolly make a face and throw something at the waiter or whoever offered me the cheese. I'd be pissed they didn't tell me beforehand. I don't know about asking for another sample. I guess it depends on how much I enjoyed it.
5. Would you rather ride on a cloud or slide down a rainbow?
I'm digging the cloud ride.
6. Do you know/care who Heidi & Spencer are?
I know who they are...sadly. I don't care to know who they are. Sorry for "The Hills" fans out there.
7. Have you ever used Butt Paste?
No I haven't. But I actually know what that is and saw it recently at Toys R' Us!! I told my mom that I would call the diaper rash cream that if I had invented it. Well I'm actually leaning more to Baby Butt Cream or just Butt Cream. I think it sounds better.
8. Pie or cake?
Definitely a cake fan right here.
9. Do you remember when MTV used to play music videos?
Yeah I do. I hardly watch MTV at all anymore.