Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 96 - Waiting on Wednesday [3]

While browsing through harperteen I saw this cover and thought it was simply lovely.

Wings :: Aprilynne Pike

from harperteen.com:

Laurel was mesmerized, staring at the pale things with wide eyes. They were terrifyingly beautiful—too beautiful for words.

Laurel turned to the mirror again, her eyes on the hovering petals that floated beside her head. They looked almost like wings.

In this extraordinary tale of magic and intrigue, romance and danger, everything you thought you knew about faeries will be changed forever.



--Not much description, I know but it does make me curious (=



Wings will be released May 5th.

What are you waiting on this week?
To see more books that are being waited for click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am waiting on this book too! It's on my Amazon wish list. ;)

Genevieve said...

Hmm, it sounds interesting. I love the cover. : )

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin