Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 112 - Proxi..wha? && Zombie Chickens!?!

Ginormous hugs to Melissa over at Melissa's Bookshelf for giving me this award weeks ago and not getting ticked off that I totally forgot to thank her!

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."


I shall bestow this lovely award to:

Melange's Book Reviews
Brooke Reviews
Cheryl's Book Nook
Confessions of a Convicted Bibliophile
The Way I See It
Lurv a la Mode
Bookluver-Carol's Reviews
Book Reviews by Jess


I've seen this award floating around everywhere and was literally dieing for a nomination. A big thank you to J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog for granting my wish (= This is like the best award ever - and I think the person who made the graphic is a weirdo genius! <3


The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...

I'd totally take on zombie chickens for:

Melissa's Bookshelf
Drey's Library
Darque Reviews
Presenting Lenore
The Galaxy Express

If you've recieved one of these awards already than you get a cookie!! (Okay, not really but yay for you!)


10 comments:

Sharyla said...

Well!! Thanks so much sweetie!! I'm off to put it up an pass it on!

Please explain to me the chicken one further though...

Jess (The Cozy Reader) said...

Thanks! I'll try to remember to post about this!

Melissa O. said...

Awww, thank you so much, Mishel!! And thanks for all those comments last night, lol. :-) I'd fight zombie chickens to read your reviews, too!

drey said...

lol! zombie chickens?!?! & yeah, the graphic is totally cute. =P Thanks a ton, Mish!

Lenore Appelhans said...

YAY! Thanks for thinking of me :)

BTW, I know the person who made the graphic is a weirdo... I mean genius...hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award! I'm going to try to do my post this weekend. Have a great day!

Sadako said...

Congrats--I got one last weekend, and it truly is the most bizarrely awesome award ever, in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the awards! Still laughing at the Zombie Chicken. ;)

Amy said...

hah! funny award:) I've yet to come across zombie chickens, but they sound cool lol;)

Kimberly Swan said...

Zombie Chickens...lol You know I reviewed a book about them a while back. *grin* Thanks for the award! :)

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin