Sunday, March 01, 2009

Day 86 - Me? Fabulous?

I have to extend a big, warm, thank you to Taylor <3 from For the Love of Books for nominating me as "fabulous". Seriously, whodathunkit? Certainly not me (=

Here are the rules:
List five things you are obsessed with/addicted to and then nominate five other fabulous blogs to pass on this award on to!


My Addictions:

1. My #1 will always be books. I'm totally addicted/obsessed/crazy about books. I think there is a deep need of the written word somewhere embedded in my genes (which I hope to pass down to future children).
2. Jade, my beautiful niece, who will be 17 months on the 20th. She seriously makes me want to kidnap her from my sister and adopt her (= Just seeing her giggle or make silly faces make my days so much better.
3. Sleep - Oh how I loooove my sleep. We're like this *crosses fingers* I swear if I could sleep and read all day I'd be one happy gal. (Along with eating and other bodily necessities, like Neapolitan ice cream, yum!)
4. Transformers! Not really for the movies that have been released (even though I'm oh so excited to see the next one in May *jumps up and down*). I got back into the cartoons from the 80s and I seriously can't get enough of them. Definitely makes me wish I was an Autobot =D Even though my favorite Transformer is a Decepticon (Soundwave)
5. Guitar Hero and/or Rock Band. A beautiful invention indeed (=


I'd like to nominate:

Kimberly - Darque Reviews


**Some of my nominees might have received this award already. I apologize if you have, but nothing wrong with being double fab (=



5 comments:

Kimberly Swan said...

Thanks so much for the thoughtful nomination! I've posted:
http://darquereviews.blogspot.com/2009/03/ive-been-nominated.html

drey said...

Hi Mish! I so have to post this, thank you!

& #1, #3, and #5 (rock band!) are on my list, too! =)

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

You guys are more than welcome!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I am totally blown away. I agree about yours. It is fabulous!

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Aw shucks J. Kaye *blushes* (=

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin