Sunday, January 16, 2011

Book Arrivals



For Review:
  • Pride and Prejudice and Zombies :: Seth Grahame-Smith & Jane Austen(September 2008 - Quirk Classics)
Won/Miscellaneous:
  • Cry Wolf :: Patricia Briggs (Alpha & Omega series, book one)(July 2008 - Ace)
    *From Paperbackswap
  • Kitty and the Midnight Hour :: Carrie Vaughn (Kitty Norville series, book one)
    (November 2005 - Warner Books)
    *From Paperbackswap
  • Rebel Fay :: Barb and J.C. Hendee (Noble Dead series 1, book five)(January 2007 - Roc)
    *From Paperbackswap






3 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Rebel fay looks cool :)
I have Kitty and Briggs to read, one day

Aleetha said...

I have never seen those book above.
The cover of Pride and Prejudice and Zombie is creepy.

Happy reading anyway

Ailsa said...

Ooh, let us know what you think of Cry Wolf please - I'd like to read that one sometime. I've read the Mercy Thompson series, and I'd really like to read Cry Wolf etc sometime.
My IMM is here: The Book Bundle
~Ailsa

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin