Tuesday, June 01, 2010

In a Nutshell - May

So May totally flew by for me... that may have something to do with me being 8 1/2 months pregnant =D And about that... I'm sooo ready to get this babeh out of me. I can't sleep, I pee all the time, and I'm just a big ole mess of uncomfortable blah. The slight downside of my daughter's arrival in July is the fact that my reading will go WAYYYY down I'm sure. We'll see though.

But enough pregnant lady venting... here's what went down this month:



-May-
Read This Month:
(click cover to read review)

5/5 stars


4.25/5 stars











3.5/5 stars





5/5 stars











3.5/5 stars


3.75/5 stars











4/5 stars




3.25/5 stars
(review coming soon)












Reviewed This Month:
(Read in April)
(click cover for review)


3.75/5 stars




4/5 stars











W0W Choices This Month:

Released November 9th!












Released June 8th!












Released July 27th!












My Newest Finds:
(click the links)


My Loot:
(book arrivals - click the links)
-May 2

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Looks like you had a great reading month. :) And EEP! A baby girl! Congratulations! :)

Ladytink_534 said...

You had a really great reading month and congrats on the baby!

Heather R. Holden said...

You're going to have a baby? Congrats!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin