Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Day 275 - Author Interviews & Guest Posts (The List)

Here's the list of all the Author Interviews (I) and Guest Posts (GP) I've done so far. Click the link to check out the original post.





A:

Aaron, Richard (GP)
Abrams, Douglas Carlton (I) (GP)
Akinyanmi, Tomi (I)

 
B:

Bantwal, Shobhan (I) (GP)
Buckingham, Royce (I)

C:

D:

DCS (I) (I2) (GP) (GP2)
DeShong, Barbara (GP)
Durst, Sarah Beth (I)

E :

Edwards, Louisa (GP)
Essex, Karen (I)
F:

Friedman, Hannah (I)

G:

Godshalk, Eddie (GP)
Guarino, Frederic (GP)

H:

Haeger, Diane (I)
Hieber, Leanna Renee (I) (I2) (GP)
Hoover, P.J. (I)
Hutchings, James (I)

I:

J:

K:

Kelly, Kirsten (I)
L:

LaFont, Evelyn (I)
Landmark, Cheryl (I)
Levine, Paul (I)
  M:

McCullough-White, Dawn (I)
McDonald, R.A. (I)
McQuinn, Jessica (I)
Mousner, Tamara (I)
Moylan, Lee (I) (GP)

N:

O:

P:

Pak, Sang (I) (GP)
Preston, L.M. (GP)

Q:

R:

Rusczyk, Lisa (I)

S:

Sinclair, Jools (I)
Stephens, A.P. (I) (I2)

T:

U:

V:

W:

Weis, Alexandrea (I)
White, Skyler (I) (I2)
Winters, Ben H. (GP)
 
X,Y,Z:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin