Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Day 31 - Chunkster Challenge 2009


The Rules:
  1. A chunkster is 450 pages or more of adult literature (fiction or nonfiction).
  2. If you read large type books your book will need to be 525 pages or more.
  3. No audio books in the chunkster.
  4. You can start any time after signing up but the deadline to finish is November 15th.
  5. Short stories and Essay collections do not count.
  6. Books can crossover with other challenges.

I thought the options on this challenge had the cutest names (= And I just love making lists so I joined this challenge. I know I'll do the first two I'm just not so sure about the others. Hopefully I will though.

My List: Do These Books Make My Butt Look Big?
1. The Host :: Stephenie Meyer (624 pages)
2. Stolen :: Kelley Armstrong (468 pages)
3. The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide :: J.R. Ward (496 pages)
4. Eragon/Eldest :: Christopher Paolini (1216 pages)

Info for this challenge


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I have gone and done it by signing up for this one too...lol!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin