Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 408 - Teaser Tuesday [37]

Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:






-Grab your current read
-Let the book fall open to a random page.
-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12
-You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
-Please avoid spoilers!




----------

"There had been so many nights when he drank himself to sleep so dreams of a nightmare childhood couldn't wake him. But he would never again be caught so ill prepared." (9)




5 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Very intriguing
Here is mine

Susan said...

My husband LOVES this series! Maybe I'll look into reading it after I finish the Drizzt series :)

My teaser this week is creepy but funny! Here's a link.

Tynga said...

Oh interesting!

Donna said...

*squee!!* I loved this series! I hope your enjoying it.

Ah, Leesil... :(

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Great teaser!! Thanks so much for listing my contest in your contest links! I appreciate it!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin