Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 407 - It's Monday

It's Monday! What are you reading this week?, hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog, is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.



Books Gobbled Last Week:
Dhampir :: Barb and J.C. Hendee (4.5/5 stars)
Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart :: Beth Patillo (3.75/5 stars)


Gobbling Down This Week:
Thief of Lives :: Barb and J.C. Hendee



**Sidenotes/FYI**
-Spring semester has started and I transferred to a 4-year University. My classes are harder than I expected and I'm just not happy about that at all. I'll try to keep up with my reading and blogging but I can't afford to let my grades fall...especially since I took out stupid loans for it. *sigh*



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on transferring! I completely relate to how hard it is to keep up with everything, especially when you're trying to do well in school, so hang in there and best of luck! We'll look forward to your posts whenever you can write them.

Heather R. Holden said...

College is definitely more important than blogging. (Unfortunately, haha.) Good luck keeping up with both!

nadine said...

Yay for university. Good luck with it and the blog. I'm sure you can tackle both.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good reading week. Good luck with your classes!

Here's my Monday Round Up.

Anonymous said...

Grades are more important! Personally, I don't see how you are able to do all that you do.

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin