Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 405 - 2010 Reading Challenge: What's In a Name 3 Challenge



I was 3 books short from completing this challenge last year, but I think it's a lot of fun and a very unique concept =) I'm definitely going to work harder on completing this challenge and to be honest I have no excuse not to because I own all of the books already... So we'll see

For more information on this challenge or to sign up visit here.

**My list shouldn't change but just keep in mind that it might. Completed books will be italicized and underlined.



  1. A book with a food in the title: Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
  2. A book with a body of water in the title: Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Ben H. Winters & Jane Austen
  3. A book with a title (queen, president) in the title: The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
  4. A book with a plant in the title: Willow by Julia Hoban
  5. A book with a place name (city, country) in the title: Houston, We Have a Problema by Gwendolyn Zepeda
  6. A book with a music term in the title: Viola in Reel Life by Adriani Trigiani

5 comments:

nadine said...

Fun, Fun. I just signed up for this.

LuAnn said...

I signed up for this challenge earlier this month. It should be lots of fun!

Alaine said...

Mishel, I signed up for this one as well. It's just that little bit different and it's making me read a couple of books I've had on my TBR pile for a while.

Christine said...

I'm doing this one, too. I liked that it was only a few books to read... and the requirements are so creative, I couldn't resist joining in. Good luck!

Beth F said...

Welcome to the challenge! I'm glad you decided to join. I hope you love WILLOW, it was one of my favorite books from 2009.

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin