I was 3 books short from completing this challenge last year, but I think it's a lot of fun and a very unique concept =) I'm definitely going to work harder on completing this challenge and to be honest I have no excuse not to because I own all of the books already... So we'll see
For more information on this challenge or to sign up visit here.
**My list shouldn't change but just keep in mind that it might. Completed books will be italicized and underlined.
- A book with a food in the title: Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
- A book with a body of water in the title: Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Ben H. Winters & Jane Austen
- A book with a title (queen, president) in the title: The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn
- A book with a plant in the title: Willow by Julia Hoban
- A book with a place name (city, country) in the title: Houston, We Have a Problema by Gwendolyn Zepeda
- A book with a music term in the title: Viola in Reel Life by Adriani Trigiani