Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 405 - 2010 Reading Challenge: Read Your Name Challenge



This is another challenge I didn't complete last year but I was only 2 books away. I hope to complete it this time around =) I'll be using my name again since I didn't finish it yet. Again I should have no excuse to not finish this time because I own these books already.
For information about this challenge or to sign up click here.



M ark of the Demon by Diana Rowland
I ll Wind by Rachel Caine
S tarfinder by John Marco
H ounding the Moon by P.R. Frost
E ve of Darkness by S.J. Day
L ord of the Fading Lands by C.L. Wilson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This challenge looks fun! I have book on my shelf that will work for my name, so I'm going to sign up!

Christine said...

What a fun challenge idea!!! If only I didn't already join too many challenges that I won't be able to keep up with.... Maybe next year.

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

Great books and a great challenge!! I just joined!!=)


http://chas-n-kai.blogspot.com/2010/02/read-your-name-challenge-2010.html

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin