Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Day 395 - Waiting on Wednesday [41]


from fantasticfiction.co.uk:

Take Romeo and Juliet. Add The Outsiders. Mix thoroughly.

Colt and Julia were secretly together for an entire year, and no one - not even Julia's boyfriend - knew. They had nothing in common, with Julia in her country club world on Black Mountain and Colt from down on the flats, but it never mattered. Until Julia dies in a car accident, and Colt learns the price of secrecy. He can't mourn Julia openly, and he's tormented that he might have played a part in her death. When Julia's journal ends up in his hands, Colt relives their year together at the same time that he's desperately trying to forget her. But how do you get over someone who was never yours in the first place?


----------

Reason: I really love the sound of this book. It sounds heartbreaking and I'm very curious as to what happens to Colt and reading about Julie and his relationship.

Cover Discussion: I'm not that crazy about the cover.




The Secret Year will be released January 7th!


What are you waiting on this week?
To see more books that are being waited for click here.

3 comments:

brizmus said...

I just read a review of this book and now I, too, cannot WAIT to get my hands on a copy!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting on this one, too!

Christine said...

This books sounds amazing, but I'm afraid maybe too heartbreaking for me. :(

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin