Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 135 - Triple Threat

Okay, so maybe that wasn't the best title but I couldn't think of anything better. I do, however, want to thank a few more bloggers who have been so kind in awarding me with more goodies 8)
Super Comments Award

I honestly love commenting other people and am so thrilled to recieve comments back from the bloggers I love. So I want to thank J.Kaye from J. Kaye's Book Blog and Melissa from Melissa's Bookshelf for giving me this award for being among their blog's top commentors. Basically thanks ladies for having such great reviews and blogs for me to read.

One Lovely Blog Award

I think this award is so pretty, don't you? I want to thank Bella from Bella is Reading... for such a lovely award. I'm glad she came across my blog and liked it 8)


This award is given to new blogs and blogging friends.

The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Some new blogs I've come across that I think you sould check out are:

Wrighty's Reads
The Shady Glade
Reading With Monie
Reading Extravaganza


Premio Dardos Award


Thank you so much to Teddyree from The Eclectic Reader for this award. I've seen it quite a few times around blogland and I never anticipated receiving it.

"This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award."


I'd like to pass this award on to:

AyeCaptain Reviews
Cupcake Witch
Drey's Library
Melissa's Bookshelf
J. Kaye's Book Blog
Peeking Between the Pages
Pop Culture Junkie

11 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

You are a great commenter!!

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Aw thanks Lenore 8) I try!

Darlene said...

Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate awards, they mean a lot to me. I'm really glad to have found your blog in my journey's!

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

You're very welcome Dar, I really enjoy your blog and I'm so glad you come to visit mine.

Emily Ruth said...

Thanks Mishel! :)
*feels honored*

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Thank you so much for spreading the love! :)

Donna said...

Congrats on your awards! I've seen your wonderful comments all over the blogosphere, a blogger couldn't asked for a better follower. :D

ANovelMenagerie said...

Congrats on your awards!

I'm a new follower and subscriber!

Sheri
A Novel Menagerie

Wrighty said...

Thank you so very much Mishel! It was so kind of you to share this award and I really appreciate it. I'm glad I've found your blog and now will get a chance to visit more. I love your header! How can you not love crayons? :)

Melissa O. said...

Lol, I fixed my post. Too funny. I had too many award tabs on other sites to sort through, lol. This is a clear sign that I need to get off the laptop and finish my book!!!

Unknown said...

Hi there, I am so very late but still it's my very heartfelt congratulations! You deserve all three awards. And thank you for giving me an awards too. I am really honored.

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin