Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Day 124 - Waiting on Wednesday [7]

This is actually the paperback edition of this book. I have never heard of the book or author but while browsing through B&N I saw that the pb version was being released soon. I think it sounds really good. If anyone has read it please share your thoughts 8)



Before I Die :: Jenny Downham


from bn.com:

Tessa has just months to live. Fighting back against hospital visits, endless tests, drugs with excruciating side-effects, Tessa compiles a list. It’s her To Do Before I Die list. And number one is Sex. Released from the constraints of ‘normal’ life, Tessa tastes new experiences to make her feel alive while her failing body struggles to keep up. Tessa’s feelings, her relationships with her father and brother, her estranged mother, her best friend, and her new boyfriend, all are painfully crystallised in the precious weeks before Tessa’s time finally runs out.






This paperback version of Before I Die will be released May 26th.


What are you waiting on this week?
To see more books that are being waited for click here.

1 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I think this would be a tough book to read.

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin