Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 130 - Teaser Tuesday [6]

Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:






-Grab your current read.
-Let the book fall open to a random page.
-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
-You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
-Please avoid spoilers!




"I fiddled with my fork. My day hadn't exactly been a success, and announcing to the world that I was a fugitive apprehension agent seemed presumptuous." (62)

One for the Money :: Janet Evanovich

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I discovered the Stephanie Plum series on audio last year - and I've really enjoyed the first two. I'm planning to listen to number three soon.

Teddyree said...

fun teaser :-)

Teddyree said...

Oops almost forgot, you have an award waiting at my place

http://teddyree-theeclecticreader.blogspot.com/2009/04/warm-fuzzies.html

Melissa O. said...

Great teaser! It's been a long time since I read that book but I remember enjoying it. :-)

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I've heard really good things about this series I can't wait to start it =)

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin