Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Finds [56]



I usually add a lot of books on my TBR list throughout the week. This is just a small glimpse into the ones that were added on recently. Maybe you'll find something you like =)

Please let me know your thoughts on a book you've read from the list. Or tell me about a good book you've found this week.



My Finds This Week:


Paper Covers Rock :: Jenny Hubbard
Falling for Hamlet :: Michelle Ray
Geist :: Philippa Balantine


Solitary :: Travis Thrasher
Chloe Doe :: Suzanne Phillips


Play Dead :: Ryan Brown
TimeRiders :: Alex Scarrow
Mostly Good Girls :: Leila Sales


Sign Language :: Amy Ackley
Subject Seven :: James A. Moore


1 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

I do hope to get Geist one day :)

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin