Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 369 - Friday Finds [18]

**Hosted by MizB, click here to see more Friday Finds

Hey everyone! Happy Friday. Seems I still haven't gotten back into the groove of things. I'm working on it though. I'm still not reading as much as I would like and the Holidays are coming up so quickly... I did recently pass my first year of blogging =) I didn't really make a big deal about it, which I don't really know if I should have done something to celebrate or not. Oh well, maybe next year.

I usually add a lot of books on my TBR list throughout the week. This is just a small glimpse into the ones that were added on recently.

Please let me know your thoughts on a book you've read from the list. Or tell me about a good book you've found this week.


My finds this week:








2 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Hi Mishel,
I really want to read the Judi Fennell series. They sound like a lot of fun.

Andrea said...

I've read the two books that are out in the Judi Fennell series and I really like them!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin