Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 355 - Contest Winners


I apologize for being so late on this. I was hit pretty hard by that November Noreaster storm a few weekends ago and I'm still trying to recover from it. (along with my postless blog lol)

So without further ado:


The winner of Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick is...

Anna from Good Gone Girl


The winner of Kissing Games of the World by Sandi Kahn Shelton is...

Gwendolyn B. from A Sea of Books


& The winner of Everything Sucks by Hannah Friedman is...



Congrats to everyone!! And thanks to all that entered the giveaways. I've emailed you all and you have until December 2nd to respond back (for those that may be on vacation).

4 comments:

Gwendolyn B. said...

Wooo Hooo! I'm so thrilled! Thanks so much for hosting this contest. I'll send you an email with my addy.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait to read Hush, Hush. Thank you for hosting this lovely contest. :D

Kate said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Ailsa said...

Congrats to the winners!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin