Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Day 185 - Tuber Tuesdays [1]

Tuber Tuesday is hosted by Emily over at her fabulous blog AyeCaptain Reviews (go check her out!)


The purpose of Tuber Tuesday is to share a great video you've found throughout the week. It can be funny, inspirational, gut-wrenching, interesting, a book trailer, a movie trailer, an author chat, or anything else you want to share!



--------

For my first video I wanted to give this little guy/gal (undetermined at the moment) a little more spotlight for those of us who haven't seen it. I for one think this anteater is freakin adorable! And how often does one say that in their life?? Check out it's cuteness =) The noises it makes totally made me have an "Awww" moment.



3 comments:

ANovelMenagerie said...

Me lovie!

Kate said...

Great video :D

Ladytink_534 said...

Isn't it the cutest?! I think I saw it over on Cute Overload.

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin