Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 164 - Teaser Tuesday [11]


Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:




-Grab your current read.
-Let the book fall open to a random page.
-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
-You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
-Please avoid spoilers!





"What I am sharing are the innocent romantic gestures of two newlyweds in love who acted that way, regardless of their ages. Marsh's blowing me a kiss "goodbye" when the hostess ordered us to separate and sit at opposite ends of the dinner table." (72)



Remember the Sweet Things: One List, Two Lives, and Twenty Years of Marriage :: Ellen Greene

6 comments:

Teddyree said...

A sweet little teaser, hope you're enjoying it!

Kate said...

I think you won something

http://theshadyglade.blogspot.com/2009/05/winner-of-contest-monday-sort-of-wings.html

Melissa O. said...

That's a nice teaser, I like it! And it's taken me forever to make the rounds, but I wanted to let you know you have an award to pick up on my blog.

Lenore Appelhans said...

Hope you are enjoying it!

Darlene said...

What a sweet teaser. My teaser is here

Dawn @ sheIsTooFondOfBooks said...

I admire anyone who can consistently keep a journal/diary. A couple who journals together is a rarity!

Good teaser, thanks!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin