Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday [63] - Ultraviolet




from goodreads.com:

Once upon a time there was a girl who was special.

This is not her story.

Unless you count the part where I killed her.
 
----------
 
Reason: That synopsis is a such a trap! And I totally fell in it. I want this book...or at least more info about it. I've also heard great things about R.J. Anderson's Faery Rebels series which I'm planning on reading anyway =)
 
Cover Discussion: Very eerie and captivating...like that freaking blurb!!
 


Ultraviolet will be released May 5th!









**See more Waiting on Wednesday choices at http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/. && Join in the fun!**

2 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Oooh! Good hook!

Heather R. Holden said...

That summary...whoa. MUST. READ. THIS. BOOK.

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin