Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Finds [40]



I usually add a lot of books on my TBR list throughout the week. This is just a small glimpse into the ones that were added on recently. Maybe you'll find something you like =)

Please let me know your thoughts on a book you've read from the list. Or tell me about a good book you've found this week.

My Finds This Week:



Crossing :: Andrew Fukuda
Sweetest Little Sin :: Christine Wells
City of Dreams and Nightmare :: Aliette De Bodard


Dragon in Chains :: Daniel Fox
Kell's Legend :: Andy Remic
Heresy :: S J Parris


Slights :: Kaaron Warren
Servant of the Underworld :: Aliette De Bodard
Hello Kitty Must Die :: Angela S. Choi


Wolfsangel :: M.D. Lachlan
Zoo City :: Lauren Beukes


**Find more Friday Finds at http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com && Join in the fun!**

2 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Ohhh Wolfsangel looks cool, and I remember reading something about it too

audreygeddes said...

I've read Slights, which was more of a psychological story and very good. Thanks for sharing these great titles! You might also enjoy Kelly A. Harmon's latest, "Blood Soup." What I loved about this one is that the story was very absorbing and the characters compelling.

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin