Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday [62] - Visions of Magic


from goodreads.com:

In the ten years since magic has reemerged in the world, witches have become feared and hunted. For weeks Shea Jameson has been haunted by visions of fire. When she unintentionally performs a spell in public, she becomes one of the hunted. Her only hope is Torin, a dangerously sensual man who claims to be her eternal mate.

----------

Reason: I admit the synopsis isn't the most exciting ever but there is definitely something about it that interest me. Must be that I haven't read to many witch novels, although I have a bunch on my list.

Cover Discussion: I also admit that the cover is what snagged my attention! It's totally eye-catching and vibrant. I really like it =)



Visions of Magic will be released February 1st!









**See more Waiting on Wednesday choices at http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/. && Join in the fun!**

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Just from what you wrote it sounds like a book I would love!

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Cheryl- That's great! I hope you get the chance to get a copy. I'd love to know your thoughts on it =)

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin