Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 281 - It's Monday

It's Monday! What are you reading this week?, hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog, is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.




Books Gobbled Last Week:
The Lovely Bones :: Alice Sebold



Gobbling Down This Week:
Royal Blood :: Rona Sharon
The Sari Shop Widow :: Shobhan Bantwal





**Sidenote(s)/FYI**
-ROYAL BLOOD is a tough read. Maybe I'm just not that into historicals yet. I'm getting through it though. Has anyone read it??
-I'll try to get the review for THE LOVELY BONES out tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me =)
-Don't forget to enter the 2 giveaways that end tomorrw ------> Check the sidebar!
-Also I'll be announcing another giveaway tomorrow with many more books in celebration of my birthday! Be sure to stop by! =)



4 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

First, I LOVE the photo :)

Second, great list - can't wait to hear what you think of The Sari Shop Widow. I have it but haven't read it yet.

Teddyree said...

Mishel, I've read Royal Blood, the first half I found slow, a tough slog at times but second half the pace really picks up. I had a few different issues with it but review is on my blog if you want to check it out :-)

Happy reading

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

=) Thanks Mary, I thought they kids were so cute! The Sari Shop Widow sounds good so I'm definitely hoping I'll like it.

Teddyree, that makes me feel much better. I'll definitely check out your review!! Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

I have a copy of ROYAL BLOOD. Steve said he'd read it for me. Trying to get caught up on all the books I have this year.

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin