Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 296 - Teaser Tuesday [28]

Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:







-Grab your current read
-Let the book fall open to a random page.
-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12
-You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
-Please avoid spoilers!



----------

"I'm going to marry him. Hannah Cole. Hannah Friedman-Cole. Hannah I-don't-even-care-that-half-the-school-has-heard-about-my-blowjob-disaster-because-I-think-I-might-be-in-love Cole." (150)


8 comments:

celi.a said...

That made me smile. Not the blowjob part, but the bit about trying out different last names. I did that for hours with crushes and boyfriends as a teenager. This book has been getting a lot of buzz around the blogosphere - I'll have to check it out! Great teaser.

Here's mine.

Tynga said...

lol well the last version of her name is rather long =P
I can really imagine sign that name on a check... haha

gautami tripathy said...

I like her attitude!

Teaser Tuesdays: The Sister Pact by Cami Checketts

Jennifer said...

Funny with an attitude. Good teaser. Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/puzzle-king-teaser-tuesdays.html

Faye said...

lol! i have this book, i should start it soon, i hear it really good :D

alitareads said...

Great teaser! I really want to read this book.

Here's my Teaser Tuesday.

Haleyknitz said...

hah! now i want to read this... :D

ann marie said...

Too funny, the joys of high school.

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin