Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Day 268 - Teaser Teasday [25]

Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:




-Grab your current read.
-Let the book fall open to a random page.
-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
-You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
-Please avoid spoilers!


----------




"Her eyes fluttered open, only to find her hands on his shoulders in a death grip. She peered up at him, and found herself staring into an expression that could only be described as confused passion. He was the one breathing quickly now." (18)

5 comments:

Staci said...

I think I'm creeped out if I remember the story line for this one correctly!!

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I haven't gotten very far into the book but it's Beth and Jeremy involved in the teaser if that helps... =)

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

I seen this book almost everywhere.
Great teaser! Its seem interesting

Joanne said...

Hi, Mishel! Come on over for my teaser from Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Rigler.

http://www.joanne-sliceoflife.blogspot.com

Susan said...

I really need to read this :) Great teaser this week! My teaser accompanies a giveaway on my blog this week.

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin