Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 173 - Thursday Thunks [6]

Welcome to the May 28th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!


This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by THE THURSDAY THUNKERS!!!!!

These questions were submitted by Thursday Thunker participants! (so don't blame Kimber & Berleen for the quality of the questions.....)

...we are picking up where we left off last week, which explains why we are starting with #21 instead of #1. Great work on the questions submissions everyone! It gave Kimber & I a much needed mental break.We posted these questions just as they were listed on the participant's blog.



21. How many states have you been in?

While driving to Walt Disney World in Florida - 5.

22. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called?

A bitch? I don't really use the word pig for dudes. I call the guy a douche and tack on the word sexist if I feel the need *shrugs*

23. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarentee'd that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do??

Lol, wow good question. A part of me wants to think of something really evil. Another part wants to just flip them off and walk away... decisions...decisions.

24. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at.

What's with the state questions... I'm glad you said right though, because that would be zero! I'm on the east coast.

25. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you?

Only because I'm lonely - Atlanta, GA to see my ex.

Any other day - The countryside of China. Always wanted to see it in person.

26. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP?

Uhh, who cares?

27. Are you a boxing fan? Do you think there will be a rematch of the Hatton-Pacquiao fight?

No I'm not but I'm guessing you are and you want a rematch =)

28. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?

I'm sorta picky so I guess the food that had the most disgusting consistency I can think of at the moment was boiled okra...pretty nasty flavor too.

29. Is it cloudy right now?

Probably, it's dark.

30. What is your dream job?

Honestly? A rockstar...true story lol

31. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy?

Honestly, again? Books and maybe a few other things lol and that's a BIG maybe

32. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger?

I think I wanted to be a doctor. I'm a college student going for Accounting *blech* and I work at an Aquarium dealing with tickets and customer service *double blech*...I can't stand hospitals anymore, so I don't know which is worse lol

33. What was your favorite toy as a child?

It's sad that I can't remember. *sigh*

34. How do you think these things up??

What? My answers? Hmmm...

35. Why do you think so many "fake" veterans get away with pretending? Why don't people question them more (especially the media who eats up their stories?)

Uh, I guess I'm out of the loop on this one.

36. What is the last place you had a good cry and why?

I'm assuming you mean where...and it was in my bedroom. It wasn't necessarily "good", it was long, hard, and exhausting. And it was a break up, took me a while to get that cry out, so I guess it was healthy for me.

37. What do you mean?

Next question...

38. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why?

I was never a big Sesame Street watcher. I liked the brown elephant thing for some reason though.

39. What one song would you listen to over and over if you absolutely had to?

This is like asking me to pick my favorite song and I just can't...so yep, next question.

40. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life?

Not yet. All of my situations are usually reversed lol. I think it's great at the time but instead turns into the horrible mistake, go figure.

41. If you could change one thing on your person, what would it be?

Selfishly - my weight lol. I'm working on it though.

42. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays?

Gotta go with House, I watch it the most.

43. Do you believe there is life after death?

I want to believe there is. Do I? I don't know.

1 comments:

Kimber said...

Ewww okra! Great answers. Have a nice day! :)

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin