Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
1. Have you seen the new Star Trek movie, and if so what did you think?
Nope, not yet. I'm not a big Star Trek fan but I still want to see it =)
I don't know. How bout who do I want to be like? =D I like that question better. Dr. Lisa Cutty, on House. I love how she puts up with House. She kicks major ass! I love that show, period! (Sidenote: I had no idea her real name is Lisa too)
3. What kind of dreams do you have?
All sorts, I suppose. I heard everyone dreams every night even if they don't remember it. I mostly don't remember them.
4. Bugger it. Go get a tattoo and come back. Right, now answer me this, what ees eet?
Finish up the one on my arm that says "Forgive". I want "Yourself" written below it and somehow work some color into it.
5. Do you think you could be on American Idol with the singing voice you have now without any voice training?
Probably not. I apologize all the time to my mom for not having a great singing voice, or model looks, or acting skills . I tell her I'm sorry I'm not famous and can't buy her things lol, she laughs at me and says I'm silly.
6. How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck? If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
I thought that was one whole question...
Answer: Who the hell cares?!?
7. If you were a tree in a Dr. Seuss book, what would you look like?
I saw this question on the blog it was created on and really didn't want to answer it lol. I want to be an awesome and unique tree but I don't have the brain cells to describe it to you at the moment. All I know is it would be awesome...and all the other trees would be totally jealous...yeah
8. Twilight? I'm addicted/Who cares/What the hell is Twilight?
I'm not like crack-addicted to it, but I do like Twilight. So deal with it!!
9. Do you think Kimber and Berleen do a dube while writing these questions?
I think this is Bud's question lol. And no, I think all the questions are just from their
weird as hell natural/beautiful creativity banks. *smiles brightly*
10. What the worst injury you've ever had?
No real accidents in life that I can think of. But I did have open heart surgery when I was 19. April 2007.
11. What is your favorite dessert?
I like simple ice cream, the cheap Pet kind to be precise. Neopolitan, yum! Oh and also Cake Batter ice cream from Coldstone, but not a lot because it's too rich. I can live off the cheap stuff!
12. What do you prefer...beach or mountains?
Never been to the mountains. I live by the beach, mind you it's not pretty beach lol, but I like going sometimes. I don't think I can answer the question as of right now.
13. What movie have you seen that still makes you cry?
Off the top of my head: Terms of Endearment, gets me everytime. (Although I really wanted to add Sex and The City - Charlotte tells Big "NO!" really loud and holding Carrie after he hurts her at the wedding. Totally made me cry.)
14. Why are you making me submit a question? Are you too lazy to think of one yourself?
I think the person who came up with this one was lazy lol
15. How often do you do laundry?
Whenever it needs to be done. I live with my mom and sister, so basically whenever she tells me to. I personally think it should be twice a week rather then every fricking day. My mom is crazy.
16. What is your favorite movie of all time, and why?
I hate this question, along with favorite book, movie...etc.
I have way too many so...basically I refuse to answer it...deal with it! *smiles prettily*
17. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, would you keep working?
Uh, duh. That million dollars, or the less than million dollars I'd get after taxes, would only last a little while. I wouldn't even get all the money at one time so I think I'd have to keep working.
18. If there was a war of the gummies, would you be on the gummi bear side or the gummi worm side?
Tee, hee my question!!
I'm a gummi bear gal myself.
19. What's your favorite comic strip?
I always enjoyed Garfield.
20. Close your eyes… imagine you are in the perfect room/place… describe it.
Ah this one could take a while. For the sake of time saving. I'd be outside, the sun shining (but not directly in my eyes), a light breeze every now and again. I'd be curled up in a really comfy chair. No bugs around please.
.....to be continued next week.... (you didn't want all 40-some questions this week, did you?)