Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here.Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, taken over by Berleen, the color carrot orange and the number 94.
1. You are at the store when suddenly 2 men walk in with guns and rob the place. Are you the hero, quiet & follow the rules type, or try to make a run for it?Honestly, I would probably be quiet, follow the rules and still somehow get shot =(
2. Do you like Twizzlers?
Nope, afraid not.
3. Are you a YouTube watcher?
I have been known to watch a YouTube video here and there.
4. When a auto glass store calls you and asks if you have a chip or crack in your windshield, what do you tell them?
"Uh, neither? Unless you know something I don't, my windshield is fine..." (But to answer the question I'd probably use the word crack)
5. What is the age difference between you and your father?
Well, I don't really talk to my father but if I had to throw a number out there I'd say probably close to 30 years.
6. Have you ever tried to find the end of a rainbow?
7. Camping - recreational vehicle or tent?
I wish I could say tent, but if I had the choice I'd go with an RV. Me and bugs don't get along. But I know if I had to or if someone I was with really wanted to, then I'd do the tent. I've never been camping so...
8. Have you ever had to call 9-1-1?
Yes, I think maybe twice.
9. Who is your favorite blog in the Thursday Thunk bloggers to visit?
10. How long do you think you could live locked in your house on the food that you have on hand right now?
I'm not good at guestimations but maybe 8 months-ish *shrugs*. Yes, we have a lot of food in our house lol.
11. Pepper - shaker or grinder?
Shaker, the grinder doesn't grind all the way and then I end up eating big pieces of pepper, yuck! And I'm not a big pepper fan anyway.
12. What state (or country if you are not in the US) is 2 states west of you?
Haha, I'm so glad that picture was provided. Kentucky is the 2nd state west of me. But if we're not counting the actual 2nd state, the answer would be Missouri. The question confused me lol
13. What color do you believe you look best in?
Probably black - but that's not really a color huh? Maybe blue...don't really know.
14. and once again... next week is Thursday Thunkers Questions... so....What is your question submission for next week?
Hmm first submission -
If there was a war of the gummies, would you be on the gummi bear side or the gummi worm side?